Berlin/Marrakech, March 1st, 2017. German-Moroccan travel company NOSADE is offering a new yoga travel experience called “8 Days of Green Marrakech” from March 2017. Not only is Marrakech revered as the “Pearl of the South”, it is also an oasis city with more than 180,000 palm trees as well as countless gardens and botanical parks. Every day of the retreat we discover one of the fascinating gardens in and around Marrakech – immersing ourselves in yoga and meditation.
“Ever since I made Morocco my second home, I’ve been fascinated and inspired by the gardens in and around Marrakech. I like to withdraw to these places to find tranquility, regain strength, and clear my mind. At some point I started doing yoga in the gardens and quickly realized that I wanted to make this inspiring experience available to our guests. Marrakech is a bustling city, which makes focusing on these places of tranquility and growth so beautiful,” explains NOSADE founder Anica Herrmann the new product.
For eight days the guests can delve into one of Morocco’s most famous and magnificent royal cities, drift around Marrakech’s renowned Medina with its Souks and captivating colors and smells while being enchanted by Morocco’s superb traditional cuisine. At the same time, the green oases both in and around the city as well as the traditional Riads, carefully selected by NOSADE, invite our guests to find tranquility, strength, and inspiration.
This travel package is suitable both for beginners and advanced students of yoga. The rate for this NOSADE retreat program is €1,249 per person and stay and includes:
- 7 nights shared accommodation (single rooms available at a surcharge)
- 10 yoga classes & morning meditation sessions
- Half board (breakfast and dinner)
- 1 cooking class including a shopping tour in the Souks
- Airport transfer and all other transport
- Guided tour of Marrakech as well as excursions to the foot of the High Atlas, a certified organic saffron plantation and to “Jardin Majorelle” & “Le Jardin Secret” gardens including yoga classes at some of these locations.
Dates “8 days of green Marrakech” 2017:
- March 24th – March 31st, 2017
- September 16th – September 23rd, 2017
- October 21st – October 28th, 2017
- December 2nd – December 9th, 2017
Further information regarding NOSADE retreats can be found at: http://nosade.com/upcoming-events/
NOSADE specializes in group yoga retreats and individual yoga trips in Morocco as well as individually customizable desert tours into Morocco’s impressive Sahara desert. Founded in 2014 by Anica Herrmann and Yidir Alla, NOSADE shares authentic and intimate travel experiences with like-minded nomad-hearted people in beautiful and fascinating Morocco.
Additional information: http://nosade.com/
mobile: +49 (0) 172 57 60 578